We are delighted to be open again and are ready to welcome you back to the ORTUS Café. Our current opening hours are 8:00am to 2:30pm, Monday to Friday.
To celebrate our reopening, we are giving you a FREE coffee when you download and order through the Vacherin App. Follow us on Twitter for more special offers!
Please read our full Covid-19 update here.
The ORTUS Café is open to all. You are always welcome to pop- in, whether you are attending an event, live or work in the neighbourhood or are simply passing by. Enjoy a fantastic coffee, grab a bite to eat and make use of the free WiFi. We look forward to welcoming you!
Café Opening Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-2:30pm (we will look to extend these opening hours when feasible)
- Organic and fair trade coffee and tea
- Seasonal and fresh produce (including salads, sandwiches and hot food for lunch)
- Available for private hire
- Community hub
- Free WiFi
- Professional and welcoming service
- Work desks and power points
- Bicycle parking
ORTUS Café App
We have launched a new Café App which will enable you to order and pay for food ahead of time so that you can grab and go.
To ensure the safety of all customers, we encourage you to download the new app to order and pay for food, or make your purchase using card rather than cash.
How to download the ORTUS Café App:
- Search for ‘Vacherin’ in the Google Play or Apple Store
- Scan the QR code below from the app to register your details.
Please read our full COVID-19 Update here.
Have you visited us before? Why not review the ORTUS Cafe
Follow us on Twitter for daily menus and updates.