The “We’re Good To Go” industry-standard mark assures you that we follow both industry and Government for the hospitality sector and have the necessary procedures in place with regard to cleanliness and social distancing.
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, we’ve closely followed the guidance of the UK Government and the World Health Organisation. In alignment with this guidance, we have reviewed our working practices and operating procedures – including cleaning, hygiene, catering and customer services, which we have outlined below.
Please use your best judgement. If you are not feeling well, have a fever or other flu-like symptoms please remain at home, contact nhs.uk and follow guidance.
Visiting the ORTUS:
- We encourage you to wear a mask while in public areas of the building. We understand that some people do not wear a mask for physical or mental health reasons.
- Staff have undergone training to ensure the building is well managed and that you stay safe.
- Please check-in using the NHS Covid-19 App when you enter the building
- You’ll see one-way systems and markings in place throughout the building, please try to follow these.
- We frequently sanitise all frequent touch areas and AV equipment in the building using high strength viricidal products.
- Furniture is more spaced out, there are floor distances markers, one-way systems and hand sanitisation throughout the building. We’d ask that you please limit the movement of furniture.
- Equipment in the meeting rooms is regularly sanitised equipment in rooms
In the café
- We have implemented a socially distanced ordering system
- There is a reduced amount of furniture with increased table spacing. We ask you to consider using space on the mezzanine and weather permitting, using the tables outside the building.
- Please consider downloading our Café App that enables you to order and pay for food ahead of time so you can grab and go.
- Please also try to pay by card rather than cash if you can.
- Please try not to pick up and put down items of produce.