Achieving, maintaining and improving our standards is important to us.
Administered by the Meetings Industry Association, AIM accreditation measures:
- The quality of our meeting and events facilities
- Our commitment to delivering a healthy and hygienic environment
- Our service delivery
- Our compliance with legislation
- Our commitment towards diversity and inclusion
- Our commitment to protecting the environment
We are proud to pay a Living Wage. The Living Wage is a voluntary higher rate of base pay. It provides a benchmark for responsible employers who choose to pay their employees a rate that meets the basic cost of living in the UK and London. It is higher than the government’s National Minimum Wage rates, including the minimum wage rate for over-23s (the ‘National Living Wage’) because it is calculated according to the cost of living.