ORTUS has been consistently recognised for excellence both in its design and operations.
- Shortlisted – Best Training Venue, Best Accessibility and Best Sustainability at the 2018 Academic Venue Awards
- Shortlisted – Global Good Awards -Best Sustainable/Green Venue 2018
- Shortlisted – CHS Awards-Best Sustainable Venue 2018
- Shortlisted – Best Training Venue, Best In-House Tech and Best Accessibility at the 2017 Academic Venue Awards
- RIBA 2014 – National and London Region Awards. The ORTUS was also mid-listed for the prestigious RIBA Stirling Prize.
- British Construction Industry Awards Winner 2014 BCI Awards – Best Public Building built for less than £10m. Shortlisted for the ‘Best Practice’ Award, and more significantly, ‘The Prime Minister’s Better Public Building Award’.
- Building Better Healthcare Awards 2014 – Grand Prix Design Winner and Best Mental Healthcare Development
- Civic Trust 2014 Award. The Civic Trust Awards scheme was established in 1959 to recognise the very best in architecture, design, planning, landscape and public art.
- New London Awards 2014 Winner of NLA Awards 2014 in the Best in Education category. The New London Awards recognise the very best in architecture, planning and development in the capital.
- Ranked the highest rating for sustainability of all National RIBA Award winners in the Architects Journal – 2014
- Brick Awards 2013 – Best Education Building & Supreme Winner.
- Shortlisted – WAN Awards Civic Buildings Category and Effectiveness Category
- Highly Commended – ACA’s PPC Innovation In Partnering Awards