We are committed to making a positive contribution to our communities.
As a charity-linked business, our success is measured more in impact on our partners, users and community, than it is in profit. ORTUS exists to provide a space for learning, conversation, exploration and connection to benefit students, clinicians, mental health service users, Maudsley Charity grantees and the wider community.
We work towards this in a number of ways:
- Discounted hire rates for South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Discounted hire rates for public sector and non-profit organisations
- Open access policy including to mental health service users
- Free use of space for public engagement by SLaM Volunteering Service and SLaM Recovery College
- Provision of exhibition space for Bethlem Gallery and Museum